WHF is a premier association of women and men that actively promotes its members in the fields of housing and financial services while retaining a focus on its women members. WHF promotes its members through the presentation of topical programs and opportunities in housing, financial services, professional enrichment, and leadership enhancement and the opportunity to meet with government and private sector leaders in these areas by:
- Maintaining its position as a recognized and respected forum for policy development.
- Maintaining a diverse range of members from the public and private sectors, ranging from top policy makers to new professionals the housing and financial services industries.
- Retaining its focus on helping to promote women in the fields of housing and financial services.
- Offering quality programs, including monthly luncheons featuring important policy makers, symposia on topical issues in housing and financial services, and brown bag lunch discussions that are timely and relevant.
- Presenting professional enrichment programs that meet members’ needs and interests.
- Offering networking opportunities.
- Remaining self-supporting with a balanced budget.
WHF is committed to providing its members with:
- Regular reevaluation of the form and content of its programs to ensure that they meet the changing needs and desires of its membership.
- Opportunities for professional enrichment by providing access to policy leaders and other decision makers in the fields of housing and financial services.
- Ability to enhance their leadership skills by taking a leadership role in WHF, interacting with and learning from other leaders, or through professional development programs.
- Opportunities to interact with a diverse membership of seasoned professionals as well as members starting their careers.
- Personal enrichment through the social interaction of WHF activities and opportunities for community outreach, including through the WHF Foundation.
- High-quality programs at a fair value to members.
- A non-partisan approach to programs to ensure an unbiased forum for discussion and consideration of ideas, proposals, and views.
WHF members are invited to join our LinkedIn Group (opens in new window)
Members & friends enjoy WHF events.