Join Women in Housing & Finance
Women in Housing & Finance (WHF) is a premiere non-partisan, nonprofit forum for business and policy experts to share their views and insights. Since 1979, WHF has provided outstanding opportunities to learn about housing and financial services developments, network with other professionals in the field, and meet with regulators and other government officials. Click here
to find out more about membership and benefits.
If you would like to Join or Renew your WHF Membership click here.
The WHF Board of Directors is planning many quality programs in housing, financial services, and professional enrichment for WHF members. If you are interested in getting involved, please join one of our committees:
- Communications Committee (Rockhelle Johnson, Chair and Mary Miano, Vice Chair)
- Membership Committee (Courtney Vaughan, Chair and Mary Kinney, Vice Chair)
- Partnership Committee (Mary Kinney, Chair and Courtney Vaughan, Vice Chair)
- Program Committee (Lindsey Johnson and Barbara Keller, Co-Chairs; Nicole Ehrbar, Public Policy Vice Chair; Lisa Ledbetter and Wendy Tran, Brown Bag Vice Chairs)
- Sponsorship Committee (Joanna Shapiro, Chair)
- 2017 Symposium Committee (Joanna Shapiro, Chair)
We welcome your assistance, even if you have only limited time to offer. For more details about the work of the committees, please visit the Opportunities to Participate
page. For questions and to volunteer for WHF Committees, please contact email@example.com or call 703-683-4742.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellations are accepted up to two business days before the event. Cancellations will not be accepted after this time and no-shows will be charged. Payments made after this date and onsite registrations will be charged an additional $10 fee.
WHF wants to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with speaker suggestions and/or topics you would like featured in future programs.
The WHF Foundation is comprised of WHF members who dedicate their resources and knowledge to help women and their families in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Please consider contributing directly to the WHF Foundation through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) #19283
. For other ways to donate and to learn more about the WHF Foundation click here